PRO Product Support
Sales (Toll Free): +1 888-545-1254 Prompt 1
Technical Support (Toll Free): +1 888-545-1254 Prompt 2
Accounting (Toll Free): +1 888-545-1254 Prompt 3
Expand the sections below for more information:
At Precision Rated Optics, we strive to provide the best customer service in the industry and apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing with your PRO product. To get you back up and running as quickly as possible, please use the form below to directly contact our service department. Someone from our team will contact you within one business day. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Standard Terms and Conditions
- TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS: Precision Rated Optics and the PRO logo are registered trademarks of Precision Rated Optics in the United States and/or other countries. Other Precision Rated Optics product names or logos referenced in this document are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Precision Rated Optics or its affiliated companies. All other product names and trademarks mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
However, neither the presence nor absence of the identification symbols or affects the legal status of any trademark.
- Definitions: The term “PRO” refers to Precision Rated Optics or any company that is a subsidiary of, an affiliate of, or otherwise related to Precision Rated Optics. The term “Customer” means any individual, corporation or other entity purchasing goods or services from PRO under this order.
- Price Changes: The prices and charges stated on the face hereof shall be adjusted to and the goods and other items covered by this order shall be invoiced at the prices and charges fixed by PRO at the time of and for each shipment under this order, provided that such prices and charges shall not exceed any firm prices and charges agreed to in writing by PRO.
- Payment: Invoices submitted by PRO under this order are payable only in U.S. Dollars. Whenever reasonable grounds for insecurity arise with respect to due performance by Customer, PRO may demand different terms of payment from those specified on the face of this order and assurance of Customer’s due performance. Any such demand may be oral or in writing and PRO may, upon the making of such demand, stop production and suspend shipments hereunder. If within the period stated in such demand Customer fails or refuses to agree to such different terms of payment or to give adequate assurance of due performance, PRO may, at its option, treat such failure or refusal as a repudiation of the portion of this order which has not been fully performed or may resume production and may make shipment under reservation of possession or of a security interest and may demand payment against tender of documents of title.
- Delivery and Transportation; Delays: Delivery shall be made in accordance with the terms of this order. While PRO will use all reasonable endeavors to adhere to any agreed delivery date, the time of delivery of goods or services shall not be of the essence. PRO shall not be liable to Customer in damages or otherwise for any delay in delivery of goods or services.
- Risk of Loss; Title: Title and risk of loss or damage in respect of the goods or other items sold hereunder shall pass to Customer at the FOB Shipping Point stated on the face hereof, provided that no loss or damage will relieve Customer of any obligation hereunder, including its obligation for payment for lost or damaged goods or other items.
- Equipment: (a) Any equipment which PRO constructs or acquires for use exclusively in the production of goods for Customer shall be and remain PRO’s property and in PRO’s possession and control, and any charges by PRO therefore shall be for the use of such equipment only. All such equipment will be used exclusively for the manufacture of goods for Customer. If for three (3) consecutive years PRO receives no orders acceptable to it from Customer for goods to be made with any such equipment, PRO may make such use or disposition thereof as PRO desires without liability to Customer. (b) Any materials or equipment owned or furnished by Customer will be handled and stored by PRO while in PRO’s possession with the same degree of care PRO uses to handle and store its own similar materials or equipment. If for three (3) consecutive years PRO receives no orders acceptable to it from Customer for goods to be made with any such equipment or materials, PRO may, by written notice to Customer, request Customer to make disposition thereof at Customer’s expense. If Customer fails to comply with such notice in the time required by PRO, PRO may make such use or disposition of any such equipment or materials as it desires without liability to Customer.
- Warranty: PRO warrants (a) that the goods to be supplied hereunder will conform to the description on the face hereof; (b) that it will convey good title to the goods supplied hereunder; (c) that such goods will be delivered free from any lawful security interest or other lien or encumbrance unknown to Customer; and (d) that such goods will be free from defects in material and workmanship, provided that such warranty of freedom from defects in material and workmanship shall extend only for a period of twelve months from the date of installation or a period of eighteen months from the date of shipment, whichever is shorter, and that Customer gives PRO notice of any such defect within thirty days after Customer discovers or should have discovered any such defect. PRO’s warranties will not apply to any goods that are improperly installed, that are used for purposes other than the purpose for which they were designed, that have had parts attached or removed or altered, that have been modified or repaired by anyone other than PRO, or that have suffered any abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. THE WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION 7 ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION 7, PRO MAKES NO WARRANTY, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED. PRO’s liability and Customer’s exclusive remedy is expressly limited to PRO’s choice of (a) the repair of defective goods, (b) the replacement thereof with conforming goods at the F.O.B. Shipping Point shown on the face hereof, and (c) the repayment of the purchase price (exclusive of shipping). Replacement of defective goods or repayment of the purchase price will be made only upon return of the defective goods which may be returned at the cost of PRO only after inspection by PRO and receipt by Customer of definite shipping instructions from PRO. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 7 WILL BE CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND PRO’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY BREACH OF THE WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION 7. NO LIABILITY UNDER THE WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION 7 WILL BE GREATER IN AMOUNT THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES IN RESPECT OF WHICH DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED PLUS COSTS OF TRANSPORTATION, PACKING AND HANDLING, AND PRO’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO SUCH AMOUNT
- Patents: Subject to these terms and conditions (including Section 17), if (w) Customer receives a third party allegation that non-customized goods made generally commercially available for sale by PRO at the time PRO accepts this order and supplies such goods to Customer that infringe a United States patent and (x) Customer immediately notifies PRO in writing upon learning of any such allegation of infringement and (y) Customer provides PRO full opportunity, authority and assistance (at PRO’s option and expense) to defend, settle, and/or dispose of such infringement claim, and (z) the allegation results in a final, non-appealable judgment of patent infringement enjoining Customer from using the goods, PRO’s sole liability and Customer’s exclusive remedy is expressly limited to PRO’s option to (a) obtain for Customer the right to continue using such goods, or (b) replace the goods with non-infringing goods, or (c) modify the goods so that they become non-infringing, or (d) remove the goods and refund the purchase price. Under no circumstances will PRO have the obligation to provide the foregoing remedy or to otherwise indemnify, defend, settle, or otherwise dispose of any third party claim of patent infringement: (i) if such claim is based in whole or in part on customization of the goods (as required by the Customer), on compliance with Customer’s specifications or instructions, or on inclusion of material provided to PRO by Customer; (ii) if such claim is based in whole or in part on Customer’s marketing, advertising, promotion, or sale of any product containing the goods; (iii) if the infringement claim is based on Customer’s use of the goods or use of the goods in combination with any products, materials, or equipment supplied by someone other than PRO; (iv) if Customer or a third party modified or changed the goods and infringement would have been avoided without such modification or change; (v) if the infringement claim arises out of products or assemblies manufactured or designed by Customer in whole or in part; or (vi) to the extent the claim pertains to Customer’s continued use of the goods after PRO demands that Customer discontinue such use. THE FOREGOING STATES THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF PRO TO CUSTOMER AND CUSTOMER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT.
- No License; Limited Right of Resale: The sale of the goods covered by this order shall not grant to Customer any right or license of any kind under any patent, trademark, copyright, any other interest in intellectual property or other proprietary right owned or controlled by PRO or its affiliates or under which PRO or its affiliates are licensed, though Customer shall have the right to use such goods or other items for the purpose for which they are sold. Customer shall not resell any goods or items sold hereunder unless it is an authorized distributor of PRO’s products.
- Export and Trade Compliance: Customer agrees not to export, transfer, or transmit such goods or items except in compliance with all U.S. or other export laws and regulations. Customer shall at all times comply with PRO’s US Export and Trade Compliance terms and conditions.
- Waiver: No provision hereof and no breach of any provision shall be deemed waived by reason of any previous waiver of such provision or of any breach thereof. All waivers must be in writing and signed by PRO.
- Customer Part, Specification or Drawing Number: Any customer part, specification or drawing number appearing on the face hereof is for identification only and does not require that the goods be produced in accordance therewith.
- Returnable Equipment: Any equipment specified on the face of this order as returnable, and for which a charge is made or for which a deposit is required, shall be returned in accordance with PRO’s standard instructions with respect thereto.
- Standard Quantity Length Tolerances: The quantity and length tolerances applicable to each item of goods specified on this order shall be the applicable standard quantity and length tolerances stated on the face hereof.
- Termination of Order: If Customer terminates an order after PRO’s confirmation thereof, Customer shall pay to PRO as a termination claim the actual costs incurred by PRO for goods produced in accordance with such order, work in process in respect of such order, and materials acquired for production of such order plus a reasonable profit for the goods completed as of the termination date.
- Indemnity: Customer shall indemnify, reimburse, release, hold harmless, and defend PRO and its affiliates and their respective successors and assigns and their respective directors, officers, agents and representatives, from and against any loss, liability, claims, judgments, settlement amounts, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements of counsel), suits and costs, directly or indirectly, caused by, arising out of or relating to: (a) the design of goods supplied hereunder or the design of the packages or containers in which they are shipped, if such goods, packages or containers are made pursuant to or in compliance with Customer’s design or specifications; (b) infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret to the extent that such infringement arises from designs, specifications or instructions furnished or expressly or implicitly required by Customer or use of equipment provided by Customer or that Customer requires PRO to use; and/or (c) the application or the use to which goods provided hereunder are put by Customer or others.
- LIMITATION OF DAMAGES AND LIABILITY: PRO SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ENVIRONMENTAL CLAIMS OR LOSS OF REVENUES, BUSINESS OR PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PRO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL PRO’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM IN RESPECT OF ANY GOODS OR ITEMS SOLD HEREUNDER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOODS OR OTHER ITEMS GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM.
- Remedies; Performance and Enforcement by Affiliates: In addition to the remedies set forth in these Terms and Conditions, PRO shall have all the rights of a seller under Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code as enacted in South Carolina. All rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not alternative, and are in addition to all other rights and remedies available at law or in equity. This order may be performed and all rights hereunder against Customer, including but not limited to injunctive relief, may be enforced by PRO or any one or more of PRO’s affiliates.
- Confidentiality: PRO and Customer agree to keep the confidentiality of information received from each other (excluding information publicly known or independently developed) and not to disclose it to unaffiliated third party (ies) or use it for purposes other than in connection with the goods purchased by Customer from PRO under this order.
- Governing Law: The purchase and sale of the goods described herein and the relationship of PRO and Customer shall be governed by the law of the State of Pennsylvania (excluding its rules of conflicts of laws). Any litigation relating to this order must be brought in state or federal district court in such state. The Convention for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to the sales of goods or other items hereunder.
- Inconsistent Terms: PRO’s performance in respect of this order is subject to these Terms and Conditions. PRO’s confirmation and acceptance of Customer’s order is expressly made conditional on Customer’s assent to these Terms and Conditions whether or not in addition to or different from the terms of Customer’s purchase order or terms and conditions or other Customer documents. Unless PRO otherwise agrees in writing, PRO expressly rejects any inconsistent terms in any of Customer’s purchase order or terms and conditions or other Customer documents. For the avoidance of doubt, these terms and conditions prevail over all terms and conditions of Customer (even if they form a part of Customer’s purchase order), and can only be varied by written agreement of PRO.
- Returns: Items being returned must first be approved and must be shipped freight prepaid. Returned goods are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Custom or special orders are not refundable.
- Amendment: PRO may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Our remit to address is Precision Rated Optics, PO Box 877 Trexlertown, PA 18087
Promotion Rules and Regulations
* 2 Free NFL Tickets Promotion Rules (the “Promotion”):
The Promotion applies only to orders that are received by Precision Rated Optics by October 31, 2016. Customers must spend $10,000 or more in a single order to be eligible for the Promotion. Promotion applies to residents of the continental United States only. The promotion does not include transportation, lodging, parking, food, etc; Customers will receive two tickets to one game only. Ticket value is not to exceed $200 per ticket. Promotion is subject to ticket availability.
- Tickets are not included with any other promotion or discounted product sales (i.e. Cannot be combined with any other offers).
- The tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or destroyed, and are valid only for the event and seat for which it is issued.
- The tickets are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Reproduction of the tickets is not permitted.
- Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- No refunds/exchanges.
- Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
By participating, Customers agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from or in connection with this Promotion and/or acceptance or use of the Promotion, including liability for personal injury, bodily injury, death, damages and/or loss. Customers assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this Contest or use or redemption of any Promotion. The failure of the Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, act of domestic terrorism, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of either (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other event outside the reasonable control of the Released Parties will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any Promotions or in the administration of Promotion.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any website, computer, cable, network, hardware or software, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technology outage, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic, clerical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the transmission, receipt or processing of tickets or notification of customers; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Customer’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Customer’s participation in the Promotion. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion if fraud, technical failures including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security, or proper play, of the Promotion. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the web site, or out of any breach of any warranty. This exclusion or limitation of liability will not apply to the extent that any applicable statute prohibits such exclusion or limitation of liability. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SPONSOR’S PROMOTION PAGE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”; WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR RESTRICTIONS. Any attempt by a Customer or other individual to deliberately damage any web site or page or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Customers engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any Promotions.