PRO Cert Main Pageawoodward2017-05-09T16:23:21-04:00
Why should my company consider a PRO Cert Certification?
Precision Rated Optics is employs experts in the field of fiber optic testing and fusion splicing. We utilize the talents of these individuals for both certification training, services, and product development. Therefore, you will struggle to find a more qualified instructor anywhere in the industry.We will certify your ability to demonstrate a practical knowledge of fiber optic theory, codes, standards and practices widely accepted in the fiber optics industry. The skills taught are immediately applicable to a technicians responsibilities.
• Introduction to Fiber Optics – This course is an excellent starting point for those who install, design, or supervise the installation of fiber optic systems.
• Advanced Fiber Optic Installer – Advanced Fiber & Installation training is designed for those who layout, install or maintain fiber optic cabling systems.
• Advanced Fiber Optic Splicing – Advanced hands-on design labs along with advanced fusing splicing techniques are featured in this course.
• Advanced Fiber Optic Testing – This course features advanced hands-on testing labs demonstrating advanced testing procedures and techniques.
All of Precision Rated Optics’ certifications are designed around teaching technicians the latest hands-on skills and business practices associated with their specific job functions. For examples, we take the time to address the safety and documentation responsibilities of each job function to ensure professionalism and best business practices. This is why we demonstrate the FiberBase™ Network Documentation and Asset Management Software and how it integrates all our hardware into a coherent solution. We truly believe the industry benefits from a more centralized approach to data collection and management. That’s why we’ve designed what we believe to be the first solution allowing OTDRs and Splicers to access network information.We do not require candidates to have any prior experience with our equipment or attend a prerequisite course, but it may be helpful if you have a base knowledge of the following topics:
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Optic Connectors and Terminations
- Base understand of an OTDR and Fusion Splicer
Our courses are excellent for anyone who designs, installs, maintains, or tests fiber optic cabling systems.